Saturday, June 8, 2013

Animal Kingdom

We went to Animal Kingdom one morning and knocked out almost all of the main attractions.

Here’s Kristen in front of Expedition Everest. We rode that one 2 or 3 times.

IMG_0867

Here I am in front of the famous tree. I’d love to know how many people ask if it’s real every day.

IMG_0869

We did a safari while waiting for our FastPass for Expedition Everest. It was interesting.

IMG_0872

IMG_0881

The hippos weren’t very exciting.

IMG_0883

I screamed “Roll Tide” at him but he didn’t respond. He must not have heard me.

IMG_0900

IMG_0910

Outside the Dinosaur ride. Here’s an Allosaurus.

IMG_0929

Here I am with “Sue” (or rather, a replica) the most complete T Rex skeleton ever found.

IMG_0930

Waiting for “It’s tough to be a bug”.

IMG_0933

IMG_0934

We made a return trip to Animal Kingdom one day just to see the Lion King show since everyone said such good things about it. They were spot on.

IMG_1009

IMG_1018

No comments: