Saturday, November 12, 2011

Apples and Carrots

Grammy came over and had a chance to feed Gwynn rice cereal. 

DSC_1972

DSC_1976

DSC_1978

I am going to try to make all of Gwynn’s food.  I’m not sure how long it will last, but so far it’s been easy.  She’s only eaten apples and carrots though!  The first time we gave her apples she wasn’t a fan…

DSC_2051

DSC_2052

DSC_2056

DSC_2064DSC_2063

We thought the apples might be sour, but Jeff and I both tasted them and they were fine.  It was really the first thing Gwynn had ever tasted (formula and rice cereal don’t really have much taste), so I’m thinking it just surprised her!  We’ve given her apples since then and she loves them!

Next up were carrots.  I don’t have a picture of Gwynn eating these, but she absolutely loved them.  As most of you know, Jeff doesn’t eat vegetables so feeding Gwynn carrots was very hard for him.  I heard many times “Eww…I have carrots on me!”  At least I’ll have someone to share my veggies with at dinner now.

No comments: