Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daddy’s 29th Birthday

Jeff turned 29 on Saturday.  We celebrated by watching the Alabama-North Texas game at Brandon and Abbie’s house. I got Jeff a new Bama shirt and a camouflage Bama hat.

jeff's bday5

I also got Jeff a cookie cake to enjoy during the game.  I told the people at the Cookie Company that I wanted the cake to say “Happy Birthday Jeff” with an Alabama “A” in the middle.  Well, this is what I got…

jeff's bday3

I’m not sure what kind of Alabama “A” that is or who did the dots around the cookie, but I think Gwynn could have done a better job on it.  It was still delicious though!

Gwynn got Daddy a present too! She got him a mouse pad to use at work.

jeff's bday4

jeff's bday6

Gwynn decided she wanted to watch the game Brandon had playing on his laptop instead of the Alabama game…someone is going to have to set her straight!

jeff's bday7

No surprise here…her day ended with a bottle and a nap.

jeff's bday

jeff's bday2

No comments: