Sunday, August 28, 2011

Girls Trip to Tuscaloosa…

Gwynn and I went down to Tuscaloosa on Friday so I could go to a RISE fundraiser sale with Grandma (I found lots of great stuff for Gwynn at the sale!). Daddy stayed home because his middle school kids had a cross country meet on Saturday.  While my mom and I went to the sale, Gwynn stayed home with Pop.  We had a great time in Tuscaloosa, but Daddy was really glad to see us on Saturday afternoon…he missed us!

tuscaloosa 8.26

Don’t worry…Gwynn didn’t sleep in Grandma and Pop’s bed.  She was just hanging out in their bed while I went back to sleep (she didn’t sleep much Friday night).

tuscaloosa 8.26.jpg4

tuscaloosa 8.26.jpg7         tuscaloosa 8.26.jpg8

She loved the vibrating, musical bouncy seat that Grandma and Pop have.

tuscaloosa 8.26.jpg3

tuscaloosa 8.26.jpg2

tuscaloosa 8.26.jpg5

tuscaloosa 8.26.jpg6

In the pictures above, Pop and Gwynn were reading a magazine about planting vegetables.  Gwynn was very interested in learning about this…I know she can’t wait to try vegetables out of Pop’s garden!

Jeff and I went to a Knights of Columbus Dinner/Dance with Brandon and Abbie on Saturday.  Aunt Sherry came to stay with Gwynn while we went.  They had a great time together, but I didn’t get any pictures!  :-(

No comments: