Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School…

Well…school’s back in session.  I went back on Monday for 3 teacher workdays and I’ll go tomorrow (Thursday) for the first day of school, then I’m only going to work 1 day/week until I start back full time on August 29th.  That’s when Gwynn will start daycare.  Jeff started back today with a teacher workday and his kids will come back on August 17th.  It’s very hard getting adjusted to working again, but at least I’ll get to ease back into it. 

Gwynn’s been doing well.  She slept for 5 hours straight last night!!! Jeff fed her at 12:30 am and she slept until about 5:30!  It was wonderful.

She’s been having fun with her grandmother’s while Jeff and I are working. It’s so nice of them to come over and spoil take care of Gwynn while we’re at school. My mom (Grandma) even came on her birthday today!  Happy Birthday Grandma!!

DSC_1163

No comments: