Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well...we're finally home. It's been a LONG 8 days, but we made it through and are stronger because of it. Gwynn has pretty much been sleeping since we brought her home, so she hasn't seen much of the house yet. Jeff and I are pretty sure she's going to enjoy all of her toys, books, swing, bouncer, etc. Jeff's mom and my dad helped us bring Gwynn home from the hospital (dad was the official photographer for the big event). Jeff and I even got to nap for a few hours while they watched Gwynn. My mom is staying with us for a few days which has already been a huge help. We even came home to a nice clean house thanks to Aunt Jennifer (she got our house cleaned for the big day). I'm sure I'll be saying this a lot, but we are really blessed to have such a great support system in both of our families.

003 (2)

009

013

1 comment:

Jenny Beth said...

I am so glad to hear you guys are home!! Now the journey begins!! Enjoy these first few weeks they are the most precious!